12inch x 12 Inch PP Polypropylene Floor Tiles For Garage / Patio /
Work Area / Swimming
Polypropylene Floor Tiles are made of high impact grade
polypropylene plastic. Perfect for your garage, patio, work area,
showroom, gym, basement, dealership, pool ...
- 100% Green food grade PP, non-toxic, environmental-friendly and
- Anti-slip, antibacterial, anti-UV, safe, healthy, fire-retardant,
- Resistant to accidental damage.
- No weather limited, indoor or outdoor available.
- Perfect drain system especially suitable for after rain and snow.
- Interlocking system, easy to install, uninstall and replace.
- Colorful, customized design and color available.
- Un-wrapping, in-deformable in all weather condition ( - 40°C to
- 12 years long service life
|Items||12inch x 12 Inch PP Polypropylene Floor Tiles For Garage, Patio,
Work Area, Swimming|
|Temperature||-40°c -- 70°c|
|Size||10"x10"x1/2" or 12"X12"3/5"|
- Never step on the floor with athletic shoes with nails and
high-heeled shoes in order to protect the athletes from injure;
- In order to avoid damages, never knock the flooring violently with
- Never splash the corrosive liquids like sulfuric acid and
hydrochloric acid on the flooring in order to avoid any corrosion.
- Try to clearing the snow immediately after snowing; and do not let
the snow pile up for a long time on the flooring in order to avoid
affection on usage.
- Rinse the flooring with water frequently in order to maintain the
- Installation is very easy. It can be installed directly over the
concrete, asphalt or any other hard and flat surface. There are
edgings for the finished courts. The worker should knock the
connection slot by rubber hammer. If the floor cannot match your
court, screws are need, and you should use the paper knife or
circular saw to cut the tiles to make a perfect fit.
- The construction ground must be kept clean, dry and without any
- The floors must be spread out and laid on the ground for more than
24 hours and the temperature at the scene mustn't be lower than
15°C. The floors are installed after reduction.